Friday, November 6, 2009

God what are you saying?

Blogging is an interesting venue. It has become an online journal and exploration for me. I had hoped to make connections and meet people, but I am not that good at it, so it has not yet evolved into that kind of resource. It has become a theological reflection tool for me. As I am not yet in a pulpit, I sometimes check lectionary and sermonize on blog. I like doing that. Given the lack of interaction I am getting, I suspect I am the only one who likes to my sermonizing. Perhaps that means I am not meant for the pulpit. I think I need more lessons from revsongbird..be that as it may, I am assured that wherever I am on life's journey, I have not yet arrived at my destination so I need to keep going. I dont see the last few weeks as anything but part of the journey...the journey necessary in healing, discerning, re-integrating what has come before and what will come next. I pray for patience, clarity and faith.

2 comments:

  1. This is just a general comment on blogging. The way it becomes interactive is not simply by putting things out there but by letting people know you are there via commenting on their blogs. It's sort of like visiting a new church. If you visit once, you'll get the first level of response, but if you don't go back again, people will look for you once or twice, then stop looking for you.
    But I think this can be a great tool for personal reflection, whether or not others are reading. Your important work now is to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I just started to make that connection so I have to re=integrate that piece of it. It has begun to be more of a place I come to reflect and I would like to develop blog relationships. Thnks for the feedback! I always appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete